Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions.
The term Ratedinstructors.com or us or we or the company refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 51 Barra Hall Road, Hayes UB3 2NS. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. General disclaimer - customers
1. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to select a Driving Instructor and to negotiate the terms of any Work to be performed by the Driving Instructor you have selected and that the Company makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through an introduction made via its Website or the Services or any transactions entered into through its Website.
2. The Company relies on data provided by Members and Third Parties to determine which Driving Instructors are included in the database accessible via the Website and does not recommend or endorse any specific Driving Instructor.
3. Whilst the Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to do so, it does not guarantee to be able to find a suitable Driving Instructor whether by reason of geographical restrictions or otherwise.
4. The Company provides no guarantee that a Driving Instructor to whom it has passed a Customer´s Job information will contact the Customer.
5. The Company cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between the Customer and the Driving Instructor. In particular, but without limitation, the Company can accept no liability relating to the quality or fitness of any Work performed or omitted to be performed by any Driving Instructor and accordingly shall not be liable to the Customer for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Driving Instructor to the Customer including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Customer howsoever arising.
2. General disclaimer - Driving Instructors
1. The Company relies on Customers to specify and describe their requirements. The Company makes no warranty for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by the Customer.
2. The Company makes no guarantee to refer any Jobs to a Driving Instructor.
3. As the Customer retains the right to modify or withdraw its services in the absence of a contract or other binding agreement with a Driving Instructor.
4. As a Driving Instructor, you must ensure that you are in possession of a current and valid Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructors Licence.
5. The Company is not party to any contract made between the Customer and the Driving Instructor and accordingly shall not be liable to the Driving Instructor for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Customer to the Driving Instructor including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Driving Instructor howsoever arising.
1. You agree to indemnify the Company forthwith on demand and hold the Company harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by the Company in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including without limitation any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the provision of Your Information or from your use of the Website or the Services.
4. Limitation of liability
1. Neither party shall, nor shall it purport to, exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of it or its employees, servants or agents acting in the course of their employment.
2. You acknowledge that the Company has no control over the information that can be accessed by using the Website and the Services and that the Company may not examine your use of the Services or the nature of the information you are sending or uploading. The Company therefore excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of such information of whatever nature.
3. The Company does not represent that the information contained in the Website or in any communication from the Company, including but not limited to telephone conversations, E-mails and letters, is accurate, verified, current, comprehensive or complete. They could contain inaccuracies, typographical, human and/or machine errors or omissions. The Company will not be liable in any circumstances for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from use of the Website or Services of the Company. For these reasons users of the Website should neither rely, nor act upon any of the information contained within The Website, and if anyone does so, it will be entirely at their own risk.
4. E-mails that are automatically generated from information provided by Customers and Driving Instructors are NOT under the editorial control of the Company. These may be automatically sent un-checked and un-edited by the Company and therefore they do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or beliefs of The Company.
5. The Company is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies, the validity, reliability, any falsehoods, misrepresentations, defamatory language or words, libellous statements, fraudulent activities or any other damaging words, sentences or statements contained in the components of E-mails that are not under the editorial control of the Company.
6. You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, the Company shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with this contract, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss (even where the Company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
7. Without limiting the generality of Clauses 1(e) and 1(f) of this Agreement, Customers agree not to hold the Company responsible for any damages or other liabilities arising from Work performed by any Driving Instructor. The Company does not and cannot be involved in Customers´ dealings with Driving Instructors, or control whether or not Driving Instructors will complete any Work as agreed and in the event that a Customer has a dispute with one or more Driving Instructors, the Customer hereby releases the Company (and its agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. Save as expressly set out herein, all conditions, warranties and obligations which may be implied or incorporated into this Agreement by statute, common law, or otherwise and any liabilities arising therefrom, are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
9. While every reasonable care will be taken in respect of information supplied by you, the Company cannot accept liability for any information placed or omitted to be placed on the Website (whether or not any such liability is occasioned by the Company´s fault or negligence or otherwise).
10. The Comp